Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Two fun weeks with family in Chicago...

man, what a fun two weeks it was in chicago.. my sis-in-law was pampering me with all kinds of food. she was trying out new recipes and also cooking my favourite dishes. my brother took a couple of days off and it was really nice just spending time at home watching movies & relaxing. my nephew was regaling us with all kinds of antics and made the time i spent there really memorable. he really took to me this time and i guess, he enjoyed having me around. this is my last day in chicago and i will be missing my family when i go back to UK to continue with my studies. it was so nice to spend some quality time with family. have never been the kind of a person who feels home sick but having spent the last 6 years away from my family, i guess staying away is taking its toll on me and i am feeling the need for having my family around. not sure if my family feels the same way about me.. hehe.. more laterz...

Digg It Indianpad

0 comments so far...