just got back from my trip to belfast, northern ireland.. had a wonderful time there.. the weather co-operated splendidly and finally we had three days of warm sunshine.. some of the things we did during the trip..
1. walked on a rope bridge connecting two cliffs (length 60 ft and height from the ground was 200 ft)
2. visited an irish pub and had lunch
3. visited giant causeway (the only world heritage sight in northern ireland)
4. a breath-taking view of the coast line of atlantic ocean..
5. visited odyssey, a mall (millenium project for belfast)..
5. had spanish food and played bowling for the first time..
all in all, it was a wonderful trip and the pictures from the trip can be viewed here