Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Flash back..

I will be relocating to Cardiff in a few days time.. Its been a wonderful 6 years in Newcastle; exhilarating, frustrating, challenging and tiring.. Looking back, I have no regrets.. May be, given a choice, I would have done a few things differently but I guess they were meant to be that way for me to learn each and every lesson..

i spent 4 years with omer, a very close friend who now lives in new york.. he made my life a lot easier especially when you are staying away from family and have no one you could depend on.. he is more like family now than just a friend..

i also got an opportunity to do an internship with both hewlett packard and sun labs and I really enjoyed that time..

the time i spent at northumbria.. meeting so many people, making new friends, studying in an environment so different from the ones back in India.. all this made for a very stimulating and fun filled experience..

Digg It Indianpad

0 comments so far...