Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A very touching gesture..

I had a surprise call from my Dean asking me to meet up with her.. When I turned up, all my lecturers were there to congratulate me on my new job and wish me farewell.. They gifted me a pair of cufflings with the university logo embedded on it.. I felt really happy that my effort over the years have been appreciated and I have left an impression, i say positive, on the people here at my university.. I really feel sad that I will be leaving this place but there are more challenges to look forward to and some interesting times ahead that offsets the sadness..

Digg It Indianpad

2 comments so far...

gus said...

hey dude...

That was a real admirable gesture from your univ....By the way i suppose the only thing that is constant is change....have a great carrer ahead dude...

amused said...

proud of you dude!