Thursday, March 30, 2006

At my uninspired best

There are moments in your life when everything seems to drag and there is no sense of timing or momentum. Looks like I am going through such a phase now, especially this afternoon. Had a lousy lunch (may be that has something to do with how I am feeling now). Been totally switched off from work since then. Tried doing a few simple tasks at work and it feels like I have literally moved mountains. Checked out a few songs and that just put me to sleep. I guess I need a moment of inspiration or a broad kick up my backside to get things going. Its raining now and just making life more miserable. Maybe, I should just wind up and go home.

Digg It Indianpad

2 comments so far...

Omer said...

Think about the weekend cricket or perhaps Salma Hayek. Use your climatic asthma or what ever thing we had made up and call in sick! Maybe you just need some sleep!

My Reflections said...

and u actually sat down to write how bad u felt abt things...cheer up dude...it happen to everyone...one day u wud just feel so low n everything wud be upside down for u!! know wat i do...i fix up an eve out with frs and just chill out..switch off my mobile and take a long walk..thats it..am back to my usual self!!!