Saturday, March 18, 2006

The 'Inside Man' experience

I watched the movie 'Inside Man' starring Denzel washington, Jodie Foster and Clive Owen. It was a really good thriller with exceptional acting from all the cast members. But one aspect of the movie took the cake as far as I am concerned. As the movie started, you could hear the tune of chaiyya chaiyya (dil se) being played and then sukhwinder belting out the number. I wondered if I had walked into the wrong screen as normally they dont play hindi movie trailers for english movies. Then the introductory credits appeared and saw Clive Owen on the screen. The same happened for the ending credits as well. Looks like Spike Lee (director) is a closet fan of Rahman. That kinda set up the movie for me and it just got better and better. Make sure you dont miss the title credits while watching this movie.

Digg It Indianpad

1 comments so far...

Anonymous said...

chal phoot!