Friday, March 24, 2006

My new hobby

I have taken up a new hobby and its very addictive. Its called "tracking people visiting your blogs". Yes, you heard me right. I have signed up with a site called 'statcounter.com' who provide you with a javascript which you add to your blog and thats it. Its so simple. Now, all I do is keep pressing the refresh button every few minutes to check if I have had any new vistors for my blog and website. Its also interesting to note how people land up on my site. I have had people from Fiji checking out my blog. Wonderful, aint it? Some people do take the time to read the awesome crap I dish out and others (quite smartly) switch over to next blog. One day, I am going to track those smart asses and get even with them.

Digg It Indianpad

5 comments so far...

Anonymous said...

I typed boring blogs in google search and yours was the first one that came up, hehehe. Only kidding yaar :)

Chal Phoot!

Reese said...

Hey, guy. Now you can track me, too! Have an awesome day!

David & Jennise said...

Hey mate! All the best to your new hobby..

Arpit said...

hi mahesh...does this really work?? or is it just that people like me end up leaving u a comment and u know who has been reading ur blogs...anyway, ur blogs r gud work...take care mate!

My Reflections said...

Aha!!! thats a wonderful hobby...anyways u dont need to track me..as said iam going to comment on each of ur blogs...so starting with it now...