Friday, March 24, 2006

What do I say?

I do wish that I had the courage to write on more topics including religion, politics and sex. I feel that it would make for more interesting reading. Also, it may lead to the possibility of me offending other people. I am sure there are enough weirdos out there who got enough problems on their hands to salivate on without me adding to theirs and they coming after me. Anonymity would be a boon in such circumstances but given my mini-celebrity status (who??? me???), I have to tread the safe and politically correct path (yeah right) . Also, I wouldn't want to give my parents (who happen to read this blog once a year) more ammunition to come after me.. :)

Digg It Indianpad

1 comments so far...

mamaliga girl said...

but if you don't say anything, who will? it's trite and cliche but you know the martin niemoller poem that says '..Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me."?

whenever i'm in doubt, i think of that. it's not about just taking care of ourselves but if we don't take care of each other, what do we have?