Thursday, March 30, 2006

What makes India tick?

Check out this video clip.. Very interesting..

Digg It Indianpad

2 comments so far...

donnaw2006 said...

Wow, that video is very interesting. The only thing I know about India is what I see or hear on tv.Thats amazing all the power to the country.As a Canadian, I have never heard or was taught much about India.Its a stranger to my knowledge only since I can't think of her name has become a famous model that I hear alot more & the little I was taught from a guy I dated some time back that was from India.Living in Saskatchewan I don't see or come into contact with many people from there.Interestin' blog.

rammy said...

very interesting video... thanks for dropping by my site... i was able to view yours and saw this video... it is somehow inspiring... all i know that india has the biggest population and won several miss universe... but inspite of these, they are eager to steep up...

btw, can i link your site to mine...