Friday, June 16, 2006

To my ardent fan

I have one regular visitor from Sweeden. I keep disappointing him by not posting frequently to my blog. This is a small gesture from me asking him to keep visiting and not lose faith. Sooner or later, my mental block should disappear and I should be back to my normal writing self. Thanks buddy for the show of support.

Digg It Indianpad

2 comments so far...

Swedish Visitor said...

Dont worry, this visitor is for a life time. So no hurries. Take your time and let those creative cells work up something good at a leisurely pace. It just gives me a good way of keeping in touch with my family, thats all. In a way, it kind of bridges the geographical gap between all of us. You may not agree that your blog has anything to do with family or its activities, but I think in a small way it helps me to keep in touch with my roots, it's a bit difficult to explain, so just go ahead and keep writing. You are doing a good job. Good luck.

gus said...

Hi mahesh.You seem to be the perfect show-man bowing to the needs of your audience gr8 dude :)