Monday, August 18, 2008

Time for change

Well, it's been almost 3 years since I relocated to Cardiff to work as a researcher at the University. Its been a wonderful experience interacting with the staff and colleagues here. I will have very fond memories of my time here in Cardiff. Had numerous opportunities to travel and excellent interactions with colleagues. My role here also provided me with an ideal platform to be as open minded as possible while exploring every possible opportunity and strengthening my skill set.

I will be moving to London where I will start working as an Analyst with Deloitte. They have a very comprehensive training schedule and this will enable me to get a good grasp of the functioning of the industry. While living in London is not something I am looking forward to (given the commute and crowd), I do look forward to the numerous things that I can involve myself in a city like London.

Here is to a new start!!! Cheers!!!

Digg It Indianpad

0 comments so far...