Monday, May 17, 2010

BOOK REVIEW - PLAN B BY PETE WILSON

When I got a copy of "Plan B", I felt that the subject would not interest me as much and it turned out that way. The author is apparently a man of faith (he is a pastor in a church) and he is convinced that people who read the book will share his viewpoint (which obviously I did not). He offers no explanation as to why someone should share his belief. There are a lot of people who do share his belief system but reading the book only raises further questions than giving answers. I will conclude by saying that reading the book provided an underwhelming experience...

Digg It Indianpad

1 comments so far...

pete wilson said...

Hey Mahesh. Thank for your honest assessment of the book. I'm very sorry it didn't live up to your expectations.

Best of luck to you.